Friday, August 21, 2009

Ready or Not Rubber... Here Comes the Road

Wow,

Everything still feels really ephemeral. I have 3-4 community partners (still waiting on one to confirm their involvement). I even have an assignment for two of the partners, but I feel as though the course is still very fuzzy in my head: more so than any other course I have taught for the first time. I think everything should work, but I feel that there exist potholes I cannot see. I also feel as though I may be asking too much of the students, but I really want this course to matter educationally and socially. It seems that to do this I have to nearly double the workload. Anyway, I am simply posting that I am nervous. Syllabus is just about done, but that doesn't make me feel any better. We'll see how day one in the course goes!

Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment